GRAPHIC DESIGN ASSISTANT
// STUDENT ASSISTANT
// DENMARK OFFICE
We offer an exciting and profession-relevant job in a modern and sustainable furniture brand, with 10 employees distributed in both Ry, Denmark, and Munich, Germany. Since its launch in January 2019, Form & Refine has experienced great growth and we have huge ambitions for the future.
We are looking for engaged student assistant within graphical design for 5-8 hours per week. You will assist our art director and marketing manager. In cooperation with them you will transform our visual identity into projects and maintain our digital platforms. You will be a part of a small creative team in Ry and have online meetings with our marketing team in Munich.
– Create graphic content for SOME
– Photo editing
– Maintain our website, create landing pages and upload images in WordPress
– Layout for campaigns, events, PR material and newsletters
– You have a good sense for graphic design and can work in Photoshop and InDesign
– Experience in WordPress is a plus but not a must
– Can work independently and take responsibility
– You can work in a small team
– Danish and English speaking
– The right personality is more important than a great amount of experience
What Form & Refine offers:
– The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey and a company with great ambitions for the future
– An open-minded and welcoming atmosphere with flexible working hours
– 5-8 hours per week
– A creative position in a creative company
– Salary and terms of employment is negotiated based of qualifications
Start Date: From May 2022 or as soon as possible
Please send your application and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Graphic designer”.
If you have questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Helle on telephone: +45 29842978