SKILLFUL AND AMBITIOUS
SALES COORDINATOR (M/W/D)
// TO OUR MUNICH OFFICE
We offer an exciting full-time job in a modern and sustainable furniture brand, with 10 employees distributed in both Ry, Denmark, and Munich, Germany. Since its launch in January 2019, Form & Refine has experienced great growth and has huge ambitions for the future.
We are therefore looking for a skilled Sales Coordinator for our further growth in sales, export and customer service operations. As a Sales Coordinator, with direct reference to the CEO, your main role is to give our customers the best service and the sales team the ideal backup.
You will be part of a small team in the commercial part of the business consisting of 4 co-workers and the CEO in the center of Munich.
– Close sales backup to agents, distributors and the Form & Refine sales team
– Ongoing dialogue with existing dealers in order to create relationships and increase additional sales and re-sales.
– Order processing and shipment handling via our logistic partners GLS, LGT or DB Schenker.
– Provide customer service and support via mail or telephone.
– Handling complaints and convey these at/for supplier, and head of R&D
– Conduct product and customer data CRM and integration
– Participate in fairs and showroom events
– Various Ad-hoc tasks for general commercial development
Qualifications for this job:
– You enjoy working with sales and customer service
– At least 1-2 years’ experience working in customer sales and service, including know how to obtain a good relationship with the customer
– Desire to work in a start-up culture and for a company, who has taken the task to change the premium interior market with its sustainability agenda
– You enjoy working in a fast-moving and energetic atmosphere. You can master different tasks at the same time, and keep your balance when the pace is high
– Ready to take on a large responsibility and have a proactive work ethic
– Structured mindset and skillful coordinator who complete all tasks thoroughly
– Good MS-Office knowledge
– You are service minded, committed and naturally outgoing. Good at communication both internal as well as external
– German and English speaking
– A good commercial sense is needed, as you will be acting as the right hand to the CEO
What Form & Refine offers:
– The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey and a company with great ambitions for the future
– A challenging occupation within a strong international team and a supportive environment to learn and develop your skills and career
– Salary and terms of employment is negotiated based of qualifications
– Open-minded and welcoming atmosphere with flexible working hours
– An inspiring and modern workspace in Munich incl. its own workcafé
– Employee discount on Form & Refine products and readily available free drinks, snacks and fruits
– Regular team events and possibilities for further education
Start Date: April 2022 or as soon as possible
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales Coordinator”.
Please ensure your application is written in English and contains your resume and a personal letter.
If you have questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact
Lasse Lauridsen on telephone: +49 (0) 175 2290130