FINANCE ASSITANT AND
// TO OUR MUNICH OR RY OFFICE
We offer an exciting job in a modern and sustainable furniture brand, with 10 employees distributed in both Ry, Denmark, and Munich, Germany. Since its launch in January 2019, Form & Refine has experienced great growth and we have huge ambitions for the future.
We are therefore looking for a skilled part-time finance assistant. You will have direct reference to the CEO and play an important role as the backbone of finance and accounting within the company. You will be part of a small team in the commercial part of the business consisting of 4 co-workers and the CEO in the center of Munich. Alternatively you can also work in the Ry office in Denmark.
– Posting and invoicing
– Customer and vendor management
– Salary and Wages
– Reconciliations of various accounts, such as bank, wages, VAT etc.
– Inventory management
– Supplier and customer relations
Qualifications for this job:
– The desire to carry out projects and take ownership. As employee in a start-up company, you have the opportunity to shape your job in the direction you desire
– Experiences with most parts of an accounting
– Well-developed knowledge of accounting and finance
– Ready to take on responsibility
– Structured, detail-oriented, and systematic
– Good MS-Office knowledge
– German and English speaking
– Ready for new challenges, we are a Danish owned company and therefore subject to the Danish tax system and we don’t expect you to be familiar with Danish law, but we do require you to be open-minded and ready to learn, with the help from our accountants in Denmark.
– The right personality is more important than a great amount of experience
What Form & Refine offers:
– The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey and a company with great ambitions for the future
– Opportunity to be a part of establishing a new financial department within Form & Refine
– We are undergoing a high growth hence the job and responsibilities will develop over time
– A challenging occupation within a strong international team and a supportive environment where you can learn and develop your skills and career
– Salary and terms of employment is negotiated based of qualifications
– An open-minded and welcoming atmosphere with flexible working hours
– An inspiring and modern workspace in Munich incl. its own workcafé
– Employee discount on Form & Refine products and readily available free drinks, snacks and fruits
– Regular team events and good possibilities for further education
Start Date: April 2022 or as soon as possible
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Bookkeeper”.
Please ensure your application is written in English and contains your resume and a personal letter.
If you have questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact
Lasse Lauridsen on telephone: +49 (0) 175 2290130